• Dirk Nowitzki

99 71.74%
  • Kevin Garnett

39 28.26%
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yes I attended college (I already told you Im working on my masters). The Summer after my freshman year I was in an apartment. Its not that hard to share one with a couple of others when you have a part time job.

Do you live far from Tucson? Why cant you have a job and go to school?
    was the apartment atleast 1000 feet away?

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I'll call a truce with you DOK.

What bet did Monos lose?

K sounds good, and Monos lost a bet about whether Orlando would match the offer for Gortat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're ragging on a 18 year old kid fresh out of high school for still being at home? sorry, but it's not that easy to just jump up and be on your own at 18 in todays world. you need an education to get any kind of job worth a , i know plenty of 20-24 year olds still living at home. he could be saving mom and dad money by staying at home while he goes to college instead of paying for room and board. as long as the guy has a plan, you can't really rag on him because you dont know him. and he's consistantly owning in this thread. keep up the good work DOK
    I've nothing against DOK but he got owned on the only clear "ownage" of this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In fact, Im calling a truce with all mavs fans now that Monos is gone.

A clean slate for everyone. I am removing everyone I currently have on ignore.

Have a good weekend.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    In fact, Im calling a truce with all mavs fans now that Monos is gone.

A clean slate for everyone. I am removing everyone I currently have on ignore.

Have a good weekend.
    Although Mono is gone, we still have got many other decent y intelligent Mavs fans to beat those idiotic bags that consider KG a better player than Dirk. Even a suns fan like DOK is more than enough to own your depressed self from the big toe to your little head.

Silence surpasses speech. duncan228's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mono isn't posting as mono but he's still here.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I've nothing against DOK but he got owned on the only clear "ownage" of this thread.
    Usted estas retrasodo pensaras que DOK este tenereseis en la argumento.

Doesn't that make sense to you, or is your brain that dumb that you can't even get that? pussyface.'s Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    mono isn't posting as mono but he's still here.
    Somebody IP check screen names to see which one is mono.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Usted estas retrasodo pensaras que DOK este tenereseis en la argumento.
    Eh? I don't know what you just said. I can't even guess. But if you want to know where DOK got owned. Here it is:

How the is Manu a lock for the HoF?
    Only player in the history to win: euroleague (MVP), Olympics (MVP), NBA (one vote short of MVP) and a lot of other acomplishments.
    Manu isn't a lock for the HOF.
    Go get informed and come back.
    How exactly am I supposed to get informed when it's nothing more than a homer opinion I'm disagreeing with?
    No really you're making an ass out of yourself. Go see the people that got into the HoF and come come back.
    I think there's no such thing as NBA HoF but I could be wrong.
    There is, that's what I thought you were referring to. General basketball HoF yeah he's def gonna get inducted.
    the is this guy talking about? the "nba" hall of fame is the Naismith, same as everyone else gets inducted into.

www.hoophall.com

there's only one that's ever mattered. there is no "nba" hall of fame outside of this one AFAIK. AKA, NBA players ONLY get accept induction into this hall of fame. So again, dunno what the anyone else would be talking about.

Therefore, Manu is a LOCK.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I guess this makes up for the fact you said that Alaskan is gonna make the HoF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess this makes up for the fact you said that Alaskan is gonna make the HoF.
    Get me the quote where I said that.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Get me the quote where I said that.
    face's sig.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought you already knew not to pay attention to him.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't feel like dredging through a 35-page thread, but I believe what DAF86 said was that if Trajan Langdon won a Euroleague MVP and/or championship , then he would have to be considered for the HOF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't feel like dredging through a 35-page thread, but I believe what DAF86 said was that if Trajan Langdon won a Euroleague MVP and/or championship , then he would have to be considered for the HOF.
    I said that with the eurolegue 'ship and the MVP he has a case for the HoF, which is absolutely true but it isn't the same as saying "Langdon is a HoF".

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I said that with the eurolegue 'ship and the MVP he has a case for the HoF, which is absolutely true but it isn't the same as saying "Langdon is a HoF".
    You mean the ship and MVP give him pretty much leverage and make him very likely to become a Hall of Famer in the future, of course he is not yet a Hall of Famer and no active player can be according to the rules, which forbids a player to be recruited into HOF until the 5th year after his retirement.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    hi.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No, I didn't watch the series,
    Thanks for playing.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I love how the same Spurs fans that claim the Spurs were cheated by the officials in 2006 get mad at Suns fans who about officiating in 2007.........when the 2007 series was the series investigated by the FBI because of a game officiated by a crooked ref.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WINNER: Dirk Nowitzki - 71.74% (99 votes)

LOSER: Kevin Garnett - 28.26% (39 votes)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how the same Spurs fans that claim the Spurs were cheated by the officials in 2006 get mad at Suns fans who about officiating in 2007.........when the 2007 series was the series investigated by the FBI because of a game officiated by a crooked ref.
    That series was investigated by the FBI only because of Donaghy but IMO there was nothing strange or wrong with the officiating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ KG's face.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    IMO there was nothing strange or wrong with the officiating.

I'm sure that being your opinion has nothing to do with the fact you're a Spurs fan.

Thread Information