Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC and Minnesota still look pretty good in terms of team development to me. They're both really young, and have tradable assets-- Giddy in OKC's case, with Cason Wallace a guy who will play D and hit 3s ready to step in, and KAT for the T-Wolves, who some team will give up assets for. I'd bet against either winning a le this year, but to both be in the conference semis with such young squads has to labelled a success at this point.
    I think Giddey’s on court struggles, combined with trafficking minors and making Gloria Allred richer has dropped his value below a FRP. They’ve had him on the bench at the end of games for most of the season. KAT is just the big man version of Tobias Harris, a regular season guy who vanishes in the playoffs, but makes a ton off money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media blaming gobert for joker erruption in game 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your prediction.

Will MN rise to the occasion and outright win or make Game 6 very competetive, close?
    Or just lose in a not good way?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same es who whined when Lebron left the 2nd time?
    After delivering a Chip, vs the Golden gots no less.
    I would be pissed if a GOAT level player left my team even after delivering the chip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing clowns

Nobody was going to stop Joker

Has Draymond ever put the clamps on Jokic?
    I don't think so

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your prediction.

Will MN rise to the occasion and outright win or make Game 6 very competetive, close?
    Or just lose in a not good way?
    I don't think Minny has enough horses on offense. They can't stop Jokic, so have to outscore and can't do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing clowns

I don't think so
    Considering every time I've seen the Warriors face Denver, Draymond has managed to jab his fingers into Jokic's eye sockets, he's certainly tried.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing clowns

I don't think so
    Biggest piece of in the league.
    Talking about how he would've done better.

In 2022 when they won a ring, Jokic averaged 31/13/6 on 58% against them.
    His rotation in that series was Will Barton, Monte Morris, Jeff Green, Aaron Gordon, Bones Hyland, JaMychal Green, Austin Rivers, Bryn Forbes and Demarcus Cousins.
    Other than Gordon, just two years later not a single one of those players has a relevant role on an NBA team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know, as if there's any more he could have done on a bunch of those shots. He's "held" him to 19/37 (51.3%) as the primary defender in the series, well below his regular season mark of 58.3%, but they conveniently leave that out.

Gobert and Towns are two of their favorite punching bags, so if/when they go on to lose they'll receive the blame. It won't be the pseudo "next Jordan/Bryant" that they're desperately trying to market as the face of the league despite his barely playing at an All-NBA level four seasons in nor the white coach (Finch), of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joker is a perfect storm. He can bully score inside, he has shooting outside, he can pass when double-team, he can sink his FT when fouled. The only thing MIN can do is tire him, force him to play both side of the court, get him in foul-trouble. I’d be going at him everytime. And pray he gets tired and start missing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joker is a perfect storm. He can bully score inside, he has shooting outside, he can pass when double-team, he can sink his FT when fouled. The only thing MIN can do is tire him, force him to play both side of the court, get him in foul-trouble. I’d be going at him everytime. And pray he gets tired and start missing.
    Jokic has the wherewithal that I hope Wemby develops with time. Actually the teams future success rests with that.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Everyone was comping him to MJ after they went up 2-0.
    I got that already. Did your comment mean Michael never lost in the post season or never had a good game, or you think they were comparing him to 72 wins season Jordan? I think people are comparing him for aesthetic reasons, for the eyeball test reasons. He's not done anything yet but neither did Mike in his early days. He's not going to have MJ's career level. He does move like Mike, jumps like Mike, looks like Mike, has the armband up high like Mike, has the swag Mike had, and plays well enough to not be laughed out of the room at the comparison. He didn't make the comparison and it's not a bandwagon comment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For a chonker, he has a surprising amount of stamina & endurance. Bro never looks gassed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got that already. Did your comment mean Michael never lost in the post season or never had a good game, or you think they were comparing him to 72 wins season Jordan? I think people are comparing him for aesthetic reasons, for the eyeball test reasons. He's not done anything yet but neither did Mike in his early days. He's not going to have MJ's career level. He does move like Mike, jumps like Mike, looks like Mike, has the armband up high like Mike, has the swag Mike had, and plays well enough to not be laughed out of the room at the comparison. He didn't make the comparison and it's not a bandwagon comment.
    This post brought about a total nostalgia moment bringing up the Like Mike commercials from the 90's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone was comping him to MJ after they went up 2-0.
    Think it's a fair comparison tbf, games look somewhat similar compared to other current stars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Anthony Edwards will get pissed and move his talents to SA!! Dreaming is free!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean if the Celtics don't win again this year, he would have to consider coming back to play with Wemby. I rather have him than Trae young or Murray.
    Agree that if it were me I would want White the winner over Trae or DJM especially for the price.

I just do not think Spurs/VM have proven that they can rise up to contender level ( not popular here I am sure and I could be wrong) so if I am White I am looking to stay with Celts or going to a proven situation.
    Popa ’s show ain’t changing anytime soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    think denver - pups is still very much open, would be a bummer if it doesn't go to game 7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kat just ting the bed yet again tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wolves vs Nuugets is a best example of good offense always beat good defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lazy passes by Denver leading to Turns early.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn 18-0 timby run over 5:27

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    20-0 run in the 1st qtr are you kidding me.

MN looks good and Denver looks sluggish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    20-0

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby can handle Joker 1 v 1.

Thread Information