Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking to expand my Spurs podcast rotation. Right now it’s Small Market Bias, Locked On Spurs (meh) and Spurs Insider.

What am I missing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Locked On sucks ass, and I mourn for the time lost ever listening to it. Small Market Bias is the best, IMO, but Tynan is either too busy or too lazy to pump episodes out on a consistent schedule. SSPN is decent.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Locked On lacks any bite or intelligence. It's rough. Not sure why they didn't let Tom Petrini become more involved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs podcasts are few and far between. I listen to the three you mentioned and they are fine. Tynan’s is definitely the best.

The only other one that I know of is Spurscast hosted by Paul Garcia. I appreciate anybody who takes the time to do one so I try not to be critical.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I listen to the ones above and they're okay, but maybe my favorite Spurs related pod recently is a weird one... Locked on Hawks. Some of the best NBA analysis out there (basically everything I'd want Locked on Spurs to be but unfortunately fails miserably at). Great insight and deep dives into Trae/Dejounte rumors, draft capital, the Hawks uncertain future, obviously the Spurs come up ALOT. Fun to get a different perspective from a non Spurs homer.

Thread Information