Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same height as Kyrie Irving, Donny Mitc , Lillard, Denis Smith Jr. and others.
    Bronnys wingspan is 6'7.25"

Is there a point you're tying to make?

Beside the whole idea is to get top 10 player Lebron with Wemby.
    Without the mindset or talent

My point is that he was expected to be at least 6'4, which is very different from 6'1 for a player envisioned for his defense and versatility.

At 6'1 you better be a sniper or have one skill above average to survive in NBA

(I know what your whole idea is but I'm sure even you know it's not realistic for plenty of reasons, I'm just playing the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without the mindset or talent

My point is that he was expected to be at least 6'4, which is very different from 6'1 for a player envisioned for his defense and versatility.

At 6'1 you better be a sniper or have one skill above average to survive in NBA

(I know what your whole idea is but I'm sure even you know it's not realistic for plenty of reasons, I'm just playing the game
    You mean like Tre Jones or Malakie level sniping?

Lebron is very realistic. Adding an all around team player greatly helps Wemby. But i don't know how badly or not he wants to play with his son now.
    But ya, a block is the far more likely outcome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the issue is now LeBron is trying to distance himself from the "teaming up with Bronny" narrative. Woj and Windhorst have both reported on it recently.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean like Tre Jones or Malakie level sniping?

Lebron is very realistic. Adding an all around team player greatly helps Wemby. But i don't know how badly or not he wants to play with his son now.
    But ya, a block is the far more likely outcome.
    Come on brother, u can do better than that

You've read me often enough ting on the whole roster all season long!

Look from our/Spurs pov, let's agree to disagree

But on Lebron's side, it's unrealitistic if you only consider the financial aspect.

Not only he has 50M waiting but with a player option that allows hm to negociate with a Lakers team that CAN'T AFFORD to lose him (Lebron has all the leverage) at his age the smart move is to negociate at least 2seasons at the same salary. That's 100M

He's shown his whole life being driven by money (ie Hong-Kong protests) wants to buy a Franchise and you think he will just leave 100M on the table?

Then you have the "Pop factor"... Everybody love Pop as long as they don't have to play fo him = prioritising team's interest, sacrificing personnal stats AND being a lieutenent to Wemby who will and has to be the center of the team especially with the playmaking abilities he's shown.

Now put aside your fan bias and tell me how it can be realistic to you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the issue is now LeBron is trying to distance himself from the "teaming up with Bronny" narrative. Woj and Windhorst have both reported on it recently.
    Ya. He doesn't want the Daddy got me into the NBA.

Prior to the heart condition he was hoping Bronny would have done very well at USC and been worthy of a legit late 2R pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we draft Castle, adding The King would be fitting.

Just add Taurean Prince as a role player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you have the "Pop factor"... Everybody love Pop as long as they don't have to play fo him = prioritising team's interest, sacrificing personnal stats AND being a lieutenent to Wemby who will and has to be the center of the team especially with the playmaking abilities he's shown.
    Where is this parallel universe and planet you are on?

Did i not read many legitimate aggrivated posts from you when the Spurs players selfishly hogged the ball and purposely did not pass it to Wemby?
    Popped sat on his ass and continued to run Sochan at the point.

He has ZERO interest in winning or team ball. It's all about himself and his virtue signalling at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not only he has 50M waiting but with a player option that allows hm to negociate with a Lakers team that CAN'T AFFORD to lose him (Lebron has all the leverage) at his age the smart move is to negociate at least 2seasons at the same salary. That's 100M

Now put aside your fan bias and tell me how it can be realistic to you?
    Biggest change imo was when Bronny had his heart condition. Prior to that i think Lebron really did want to run it with Bronny and would have taken minimal.
    Now, I'm sure LeBron doesn't want to sissify his boy and give the appearance (and truth) that the only reason an NBA team took his son was to have Dad on the team.

So ya, moving fwd i think Lebron goes ahead and pulls the biggest check possible, agree.

However there are a crap ton of teams he could boost into Champ contender.

If Brian Wrong was puppeteered by Pop to get Lebron, Siakim, and Donovan Mitc i think the Spurs could make a run. But if one or even two of them got majory hurt it could F the Spurs plans for years.

Just don't see any great immediate solution for the Spurs. Where is a GNob or Parker in the draft when you need them again?
    And i know you're not on that silly Dilly from North Carolina train.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is this parallel universe and planet you are on?

Did i not read many legitimate aggrivated posts from you when the Spurs players selfishly hogged the ball and purposely did not pass it to Wemby?
    Popped sat on his ass and continued to run Sochan at the point.

He has ZERO interest in winning or team ball. It's all about himself and his virtue signalling at this point.

Sorry I read multiple times, maybe it's the 3.44am local time but I don't understand ur post... ^^

What are we disagreing on?

I was refering to the fact that despite his public admiration of Pop, LBL like most top players are reluctant to play for him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biggest change imo was when Bronny had his heart condition. Prior to that i think Lebron really did want to run it with Bronny and would have taken minimal.
    Now, I'm sure LeBron doesn't want to sissify his boy and give the appearance (and truth) that the only reason an NBA team took his son was to have Dad on the team.

So ya, moving fwd i think Lebron goes ahead and pulls the biggest check possible, agree.

However there are a crap ton of teams he could boost into Champ contender.

If Brian Wrong was puppeteered by Pop to get Lebron, Siakim, and Donovan Mitc i think the Spurs could make a run. But if one or even two of them got majory hurt it could F the Spurs plans for years.

Just don't see any great immediate solution for the Spurs. Where is a GNob or Parker in the draft when you need them again?
    And i know you're not on that silly Dilly from North Carolina train.
    Had Bronny showed real potential, it might have been another story, bc the son would have been the new golden goose.

Lebron has a business mindset 1st in all of his decisisons, basketball has always been 1B or 2

As for PATFO, I'm part of the doubters but I'll wait and see before judging, I think they have a healthy pressure to work on like they had around 2001-2002.

They can surprise us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree most all don't want to play for him for the exact opposite reasons you mentioned.
    Pop has zero interest in winning, instead is and has been for the past 4 years all about virtue signaling with his super forced hob nobbing after games etc / power tripping.
    Players talk and I'm sure his strategy is the butt of many jokes.
    Sochan at pg for 40 games. Please.
    Sacrificing stats? Going all the way back to one of his pets, Michael Finey. He could chuck anytime, anywhere and play super soft D. All good with Pop.

Other way around imo. Lebron is not going to tolerate some insane super ineffective ball hogging by scrubs when he knows Wemby is who the O should revolve around.
    Lebron gonna steal shots from Wemby? No way, i don't see it. Especially since the scoring le is in the bag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs to go back to school for another year. A 6’1” SG who scored 5ppg isn’t optimal. If his last name weren’t James, he’d be a running joke, Kevin Tran level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs to go back to school for another year. A 6’1” SG who scored 5ppg isn’t optimal. If his last name weren’t James, he’d be a running joke, Kevin Tran level.
    Oh no the dollar bill NBA has execs saying Bronny in the G League would be a $ boon.
    Attendance would go way up. Would be a real upper for whichever team he joined as well as the league in general.
    So he's coming

Thread Information