Page 263 of 342 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 8545
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IF it's Sarr - Clingan - Sheppard, we're fukkin going to take Risacher and that's going to suck.
    I think that’s how it will breakdown. I hope they give Matas a fair look at 4, but personally would be good with ZR there.

I would go ape if they take the PG at 4 tho. I’m praying WAS reverts to there old ways and take the question pick at 2, in this case Dillingham.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope so since I don't want Clingan but they went high risk high reward last year and with such a trash roster not sure they'd be so conservative this year.
    I'm not a fan of Clingan, but is he really that conservative a pick? He figures to be a defensive presence with a three-point shot. Is his upside Sengun? Lower or higher? I don't know.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Matas at 4 and Dilly or Sheppard at 8?
    That's pretty good if it happens. Matas' combine numbers are making me a little less anxious about the swing.

Holland's numbers aren't extraordinary but no bad surprises.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're saying the #35 pick might be in play?
    Man I’d give our SRP’s plus CHI FRP if he goes down to mid-teens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's definitely a chance that Buzelis becomes the better player between him and Risacher. Risacher is more plug and play where Buzelis looks like a player you could develop into an iso scorer and he has that compe ive edge. I still gotta watch more tape.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, this probably makes Risacher + Topic more likely now.
    No way you're burning a #8 pick on Topic now when he's probably out next season and playing at maybe 60% the season after.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way you're burning a #8 pick on Topic now when he's probably out next season and playing at maybe 60% the season after.
    Might work out. Might even allow you to use some of those second round picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as we get Matas and avoid Knecht ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a fan of Clingan, but is he really that conservative a pick? He figures to be a defensive presence with a three-point shot. Is his upside Sengun? Lower or higher? I don't know.
    Can't say I expect Clingan to be much of a shooter, only hit threes at a 25% clip this season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Serbian journalist said it's not the knee but the back for topic. Strange https://twitter.com/LjubomirovicM/st...29776532885667

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh wow, was it that bad? Didn’t realize they’ve announced he’d be out next season. Yeah that changes the equation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think Clingan makes a ton of sense for Washington. They literally do not have a center, so he fits a position of absolute need. They could easily view him as a defensive anchor behind Bilal and Deni, which would make for an imposing back line defense.

Who are they going to take instead? Dilly? When they have an enormous amount of money stuck in Poole? They have Tyus and played a second rounder a fair bit at the end of last year. They want to add a fourth pg to that mix?

Reed as an undersized 1/2 tweener makes more sense since their depth at that position is Landry ing Shamet.

Maybe body is right and they go with Castle as a larger 1/2 tweener. But if they like what they see from Clingan, you have to think he goes there.
    Washington has to take BPA. That roster is the biggest blank slate in the league. They are tearing it down to the studs. If they give the slightest consideration for anybody on their current roster, then they are the dumbest front office in the league. The only thing with any value on that team is Coulibaly and to a lesser extent, Avdija. Jordan Poole is hot garbage on the worst contract in the league. Kyle Kuzma is trade bait, and nothing more. Kispert is something worth monitoring. That team needs literally everything.

If Sarr is gone, I think they take Risacher. He's a swing for the fences. They have to take a swing for the fences. They just do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you take him #8? I'd love to move into the late first and take him but definitely not at 8 nor anywhere above the 20s.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why wouldn't Topic pull out of the draft if he isn't going to be a lottery pick anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Topic was very much a Wizards-esque pick tbh. I think this boost the possibility of them going Dillingham/Clingan/Risacher.

I really hope it's Clingan. They might be an interesting trade up partner now as well if they're sending out signals to the Spurs that they're going after their target.

One of Dillingham and Risacher should be available at #4 but now I think you have to take Dilly if he's there. He's not making it to #8 with Topic's injury.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this mean Washington takes Dillingham? I feel like we have to take him at 4 now if he is available.
    One can only pray.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Washington has to take BPA. That roster is the biggest blank slate in the league. They are tearing it down to the studs. If they give the slightest consideration for anybody on their current roster, then they are the dumbest front office in the league. The only thing with any value on that team is Coulibaly and to a lesser extent, Avdija. Jordan Poole is hot garbage on the worst contract in the league. Kyle Kuzma is trade bait, and nothing more. Kispert is something worth monitoring. That team needs literally everything.

If Sarr is gone, I think they take Risacher. He's a swing for the fences. They have to take a swing for the fences. They just do.
    But that's the million dollar question. Who is the best player available at pick 2?

There is no shortage of answers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't showcase himself because he's not that good. That's it. That's the reason.
    I know I'm in the minority, we'll just have to wait and see who's right. However...

He's had a hand injury in the middle of the season and came bck with a Colorado team rolling, not easy to find his spot for a freshman.

He's shown great feel for the game especially on the defensive end, his wingspan allows him to cut lanes and great versatility and mobility on offense

I'm not worried about his shot, it's not awful to start with and it's a skill you can work on

He has too many things you can't teach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why wouldn't Topic pull out of the draft if he isn't going to be a lottery pick anymore.
    Because, in this draft, he may still be a lottery pick. (And even that's assuming it's an ACL which hasn't been confirmed yet.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh wow, was it that bad? Didn’t realize they’ve announced he’d be out next season. Yeah that changes the equation.
    Looked like ACL at first and was a non-contact injury where he had to be helped off the floor by two other people. But a tweet posted above said it was his back not his knee. No idea the credibility of the tweet. So a big ???? right now, which I guess is better than an ACL tear which costs you a season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Possible trade-up candidate: Risacher (at 2)
    Most likely pick at 4: Buzelis, Sheppard
    Possible pick at 4: Dillingham, Topic (pending diagnosis)
    Most likely pick at 8: Dillingham, Topic (pending diagnosis), Salaun
    Possible pick at 8: Castle, Holland, Williams, Carrington

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you mean like denver did?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would be very happy if we were able to get Holland and Castle, no matter who comes first. In the 2nd, I would really like Dillon Jones and Tristen Newton.

Castle and Newton can both play PG and know how to win Championships. Holland is an athletic freak. Jones is a Swiss Army knife. Now, this would mean we didn't draft any bigs, but we still have 4-5 bags under contract already.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Height w/o shoes 6'1.75" Standing Reach 7'9.50" Weight 181.6 Wingspan 6'3.25"
    the closest comparison to Sheppards measurements I found are those from Kyrie Irving. Height w/o shoes 6‘1.75“, wingspan 6‘4.0“, weight 191. (Ky was not in top shape though. 10.2% body fat)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bizarre if it's his back, because the images suggested his knee buckled. Maybe he strained to keep weight off the knee and hurt his back? If so, that's probably good news.

Thread Information