My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, I was hoping he would sign on with us to be the eventual Pop replacement. Oh well....

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never liked that move by Milwaukee. Everyone loves to about Pop here but I’d take him over the revolving door of coaches on all these “contenders”.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    He'll probably get fired after 2 years of not meeting their re ed owner's expectations with that terribly shaped roster and no assets. so he might be available still by then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bud Sniffers,
    How many years is he supposed to get for riding Prime Greek Freak and co to the Chip?

Are you saying Doc Rivers level? Like a dozen years of performance not mattering at all because....but but but he rang with Freak in the early 2020s?

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smart move by him. Take the $50 million for 1-2 years of work. Only so many le winning coaches out there. Could be his final contract that he needs.

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So funny the dumbass suns owner firing Vogel for losing when it was himself who ordered the Beal trades and such. Nobody can win with that roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bud Sniffers,
    How many years is he supposed to get for riding Prime Greek Freak and co to the Chip?

Are you saying Doc Rivers level? Like a dozen years of performance not mattering at all because....but but but he rang with Freak in the early 2020s?
    Well, 5 Chips with Timmy, Tony and Manu buys ou the ability to be a lottery team for 5 straight years... would have to do the calculus on how that translates to how many years of 6 seeds and first round exits Bud's one Chip will buy him in Phoenix.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smart move by him. Take the $50 million for 1-2 years of work. Only so many le winning coaches out there. Could be his final contract that he needs.
    Money talks very loudly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, I was hoping he would sign on with us to be the eventual Pop replacement. Oh well....
    It’s an Ishbia hire, so he may be free next year. Matt is currently paying a stable of coaches, Monte, Vogel,and now Bud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So funny the dumbass suns owner firing Vogel for losing when it was himself who ordered the Beal trades and such. Nobody can win with that roster.
    Every new billionaire owner comes in thinking they can run the team. It takes a few bloody noses to learn better. , ,even Dolan has pretty much stepped back, content with facial ID banning fans..

Thread Information