Page 254 of 330 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 8231
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're still playing aren't they? I know Risacher is for sure.
    Topic is playing ABA league finals in a couple of hours.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alot of measurements are listed on the nba website now: https://www.nba.com/stats/draft/comb...EIGHT_WO_SHOES

Stephon Castle at 6' 2.25. Whoa.
    Makes you wonder who told the draft sites he’s 6’6” and why those websites just rode along with it. A slow guard with no shooting, how palatable lol

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whatever the mistake is, this has to be wrong. not the first time a number from the combine was twisted.

you can't tell me this two are the same height

Something does seem off with Castle's measurements.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can really can understand the reticences about Risacher, since he's not a super sexy player, and nothing elite seem to blatantly stand out, but he's acutally been shooting pretty well this season (and provides great defense) so I' m not sure why you guys tag him as a bad shooter. I don't believe he could be projected that high otherwise.

Wemby shot 27% on 3 his last season in France. Ofc, Vic brings "a bit" more to the table than that, but it's all about potential and projections. I'll just post Givony and Woo last comments on their new post-lottery mock draft about Risacher, cos I bevieve that's what you'd hope for with him, notably the "attractive mix of safety and upside":

"The Wizards' front office can afford to take a big swing at the top of the draft as the team enters Year 2 of what figures to be a patient, long-term rebuild. Washington's roster remains fluid into the future, and the team should be looking for the best talent available at this spot. Risacher's potential to space the floor, defend at a high level and develop into a quality starter on the wing presents an attractive mix of safety and upside at No. 2. Washington selected another Frenchman, Bilal Coulibaly, in last year's lottery, and will have an opportunity to keep that trend going, with at least one of Risacher and Sarr available to them here. -- Woo"

attractive mix of safety and upside

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can really can understand the reticences about Risacher, since he's not a super sexy player, and nothing elite seem to blatantly stand out, but he's acutally been shooting pretty well this season (and provides great defense) so I' m not sure why you guys tag him as a bad shooter. I don't believe he could be projected that high otherwise.

Wemby shot 27% on 3 his last season in France. Ofc, Vic brings "a bit" more to the table than that, but it's all about potential and projections. I'll just post Givony and Woo last comments on their new post-lottery mock draft about Risacher, cos I bevieve that's what you'd hope for with him, notably the "attractive mix of safety and upside":

"The Wizards' front office can afford to take a big swing at the top of the draft as the team enters Year 2 of what figures to be a patient, long-term rebuild. Washington's roster remains fluid into the future, and the team should be looking for the best talent available at this spot. Risacher's potential to space the floor, defend at a high level and develop into a quality starter on the wing presents an attractive mix of safety and upside at No. 2. Washington selected another Frenchman, Bilal Coulibaly, in last year's lottery, and will have an opportunity to keep that trend going, with at least one of Risacher and Sarr available to them here. -- Woo"

attractive mix of safety and upside
    The largest red flag with Risacher is his FT shooting, which is the best projector of NBA shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The castle measurements are wrong btw. You can even see from the draft broadcast how much taller he is than Sheppard and Dillingham.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The largest red flag with Risacher is his FT shooting, which is the best projector of NBA shooting.
    Looks like he fixed it these last few weeks, shooting over 80%, the last 8 games or so. Maybe he needed to change his mechanics or routine, or just focus. he's 75% for the season.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ryan dunn is also 6'6....Thought he was legit 6'8....No way he can be a center or pf at 6'6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The castle measurements are wrong btw. You can even see from the draft broadcast how much taller he is than Sheppard and Dillingham.

These measurement guys have one job and they failed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How tf is the NBA combines measurements so fked up, how hard is it to measure height lmao

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn was hoping Holland would be closer to his listed 6'8"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How tf do you mess up measurements?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take a ay from the la rams playbook trade the picks for a proven commodity that fits the rebuild now. Don't want to waste any time with Wemby we hope he has a long dominant career but that slight frame knees etc could make it shorter but besides that we have two lottery picks keldon other picks target your player and go get them there has to be a team that can match up or values our picks more than we do or wants to add youth. There's no time to again draft kids and wait for do they have it will they get better are they good and Wembys time just wasting away. Dump the picks get what you need that's proven to match Wemby who already proved himself. Wemby vassell and your target then add veterans that want to win or ring chase etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn was hoping Holland would be closer to his listed 6'8"

No way in are these heights accurate lmao wtf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whatever the mistake is, this has to be wrong. not the first time a number from the combine was twisted.

you can't tell me this two are the same height

Wearing his GF's heals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Filipowski wins the Kevin Willis Negative Wingspan Award

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 digit jersey numbers

Can't wait for LeBron to join his next team rocking #100.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holland and Buzelis both have great size consistent with what we thought before the combine measurements.

Will Topic and Risacher have numbers posted as well or are they not at the combine?
    Topic still playing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently the Castle numbers are wrong and are actually for Devin Carter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sarr not really 7'1"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently the Castle numbers are wrong and are actually for Devin Carter.
    Christ, now idiots on reddit will be repeating the wrong stats for the next six weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rob Dillingham weight 164.2 wingspan 6-3 standing reach 7-11

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holland will be near 6’8” in shoes so I don’t think this is too far off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way in are these heights accurate lmao wtf
    Once the NBA publishes them, you can take them to the bank. They’re accurate.

Thread Information