Page 246 of 329 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296 ... LastLast
Results 6,126 to 6,150 of 8207
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ajay Mitc was also Wembanyama's teammate for a few months in 2019/2020 with Nanterre U21 team
    Great intel!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only scary thing about picking dillingham is he might turn out to be a scoot henderson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only scary thing about picking dillingham is he might turn out to be a scoot henderson
    Don't think so, much better shot creator and shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think so, much better shot creator and shooter.
    Scoot was 5 times more hyped then Dilly last year, and despite having an honestly decent year didn't live up to the hype yet... Let's not overestimate this year's kids, Scoot will certainly end up as a much better player than Dillingham.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scoot was 5 times more hyped then Dilly last year, and despite having an honestly decent year didn't live up to the hype yet... Let's not overestimate this year's kids, Scoot will certainly end up as a much better player than Dillingham.
    Scoot is far more talented than Dillingham.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROFL for some reason the forum gave me this notification three weeks later

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe, but his struggles proved that drafting a guard who can't shoot shouldn't ever be an option in modern NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more talented? Probably. FAR more talented? I’m not so sure. I think Dillingham has the Nuke button in him. We’ll see if he can turn into a mini Kyrie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROFL for some reason the forum gave me this notification three weeks later
    The Hamster knows that Top Pick Topic is comin' tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree, but i think dilly is a much better shooter than scoot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree, but i think dilly is a much better shooter than scoot.
    WTF is this nonsense comparing Dilly to Scoot and acting like Scoot is much better? Scoot’s game didn’t translate so far, jury is still at least out on Dilly. Who shot 44% from 3 PT I like those odds!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF is this nonsense comparing Dilly to Scoot and acting like Scoot is much better? Scoot’s game didn’t translate so far, jury is still at least out on Dilly. Who shot 44% from 3 PT I like those odds!
    We're talking about pre nba draft.. scoot was a much better prospect than dilly leading to the draft..the only aspect of the game that i think dilly is better than scoot is shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4th and 8th for DJM.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Topic and Salaun will be the picks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My best guess is that teams will rely more heavily on the combine and individual workouts than on current scouting.
    I bet a few teams fall in love with a player that is way out of mock draft alignment.

Spurs are in a great position to trade up, down or out of the draft this season if they don't find their preferred matches or see a more beneficial move. If they hold steady with picks 4 & 8 they should net 2 of: Dillingham, Sheppard, Buzellis, Topic, Holland, Risacher(?), Castle, Williams or some off the radar prospect. That looks like a phenomenal outcome to me!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m wondering if this means the Atlanta picks become less valuable. Does this steer them away from blowing it up? It might be worth considering offering two of the three picks and one of your own for a star now before they cement themselves as mid level picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Posted this in the Lotto thread, but is more fitting here:

• Atlanta getting #1 is fascinating and really alters the complexion of this offseason. Do they stick with Trae and DJM, or do they still look to move one? For us, it might be best if they take Sarr and decide to run it back. I don't think Sarr will have a huge immediate impact in the W/L column so it should put ATL back in the lottery. On the flip side, this might be the opportunity that Atlanta needs to really retool. They could move one of Trae or DJM and build a more coherent roster around the player that is left and their new #1 pick. Trading DJM probably gives them more options to bring back useful players. But does Atlanta even take Sarr? He seems like the best fit here, but do they perhaps like Clingan more? Or do the try to move on from Hunter and Bey and look at Risacher as an ideal fit next to Jalen Johnson?
    • What will Washington do?!? Yeah, they "need everything" but they have quite the glut of wings. Deni, Kispert, Bilal, Kuzma. If they like those guys, Risacher might not be the direction they want to go. Their favorite PG *or* Clingan (or Sarr if Atlanta goes another direction) seem to make the most sense. From my personal agenda, I hope they fall in love with and take Topic.
    • Houston... wow. A lot here might depend on if they view Amen as a PG or a wing. Would they take a guy like Clingan and move Sengun to PF? They are loaded with wing depth already. Brooks, Jabari, Whitmore, Eason, Amen if they view him as a wing... My guess is they probably feel like they want to commit to Green (and I think he has shown enough up to now to do so)... so backup off-guard seems like a bad play. PG? Definitely makes sense with FVV entering the last year of his deal. Houston may look at an opportunity to consolidate some of their young talent and this pick and get a win-now veteran. Back to looking at Bridges? Khris Middleton? Maybe big S&T for Paul George? This might be the kind of scenario that Ainge would love to exploit in a deal for Lauri... this is really fascinating to me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Shepperd to Houston seems obvious. Great shooter to orbit Sengun and share point duties with Amen eventually as they supposedly see Amen as a future on ball guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sheppard seems to make sense... but does it really? Do we think Houston is jazzed to use a #3 pick on a guy who projects to be a backup combo guard? Sheppard isn't going to displace Green, and I don't think Sheppard fits as a lead guard, and if Amen is going to be their PG of the future then there just isn't much room for him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Topic and Salaun will be the picks
    Yeah, I was thinking that or maybe Topic and Howard could be the pick

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4th and 8th for DJM.
    Dumb

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I was thinking that or maybe Topic and Howard could be the pick
    Topic is a sub athlete. Game won’t translate in nba. Dude can’t even shoot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m wondering if this means the Atlanta picks become less valuable. Does this steer them away from blowing it up? It might be worth considering offering two of the three picks and one of your own for a star now before they cement themselves as mid level picks.
    I don't think they were ever going to blow it up, in part because the Spurs control their draft for the next 3 years.

I also don't think it changes their plans. They were always likely to move one of Young or Murray and probably one of Capela or Okongwu.

I don't expect pre prime Sarr/Risacher to be such impact players as to dilute the value of the Spurs picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So funny to see how many comps for Reed Sheppard are predictably white guys: Donte DiVincenzo, Kirk Hinrich, John Stockton, Brandon Podziemski.. For the record, Sheppard's freshman raw & impact stats are much more impressive DiVincenzo's 3rd year numbers. I've seen a few others-- less lazy-- that say Mike Conley and Chauncey Billups. Can't wait for the Draft Combine!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scott you make a lot of valid points in your lotto thread - Just looking at Tankathon they have the following for the top 4:

1. Risacher - Atlanta
    2. Sarr - Washington
    3. Clingan - Houston
    4. Topic - Spurs

I think Hawks could go either Risacher or Sarr and Washington will take either one and the Spurs will pick Topic

Thread Information