Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 sim lottery on the tankathon and each getting two picks, the last one 2nd and 7th. That would be awesome. Sarr and Dilly for me. Nobody’s going to the rim with that much protection
    Who needs to get to the rim when you can just shoot wide open 3s on the Spurs pathetic perimeter D?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who needs to get to the rim when you can just shoot wide open 3s on the Spurs pathetic perimeter D?

No these mother ers always double team everybody leaving 3 point shooters open all day long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Risacher + Sheppard would be a total heist if SA can pull it off

maybe land #3 and #7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of the two choices presented, I'd take Risacher and Sheppard.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Topic and Buzellis
    Dillingham and Buzellis
    When I posted this Dillingham was rated higher than Sheppard, so the thought was he would not be available later (i.e. 7+). Now Sheppard is rated higher, which is completely arbitrary. I think Sheppard is more likely to be a PG solution than Dilly, but I'd definitely take either and especially as our second pick in the draft. Based on our positional needs, Sheppard/Dilly may very well be there at 7, Topic will not. That was basically the premise of the thread. We'd need a top 3-4 pick to get Topic, and is that really how we would best be spend that pick?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loving these mocks with Clingan, Buzelis, and Topic pulling up. Even Holland, Williams, and Knecht could get in there and push down some gold to SA in the event TOR conveys and has Spurs in the 7-9 range (or SAs own falls). Even 2 of those names goes top 5 and it becomes a very fluid situation with SA likely to get value at a discount

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We could easily add two players that end up being better than anyone but #1 for the Spurs and the issue of them taking a season or two to become that actually would work in our favor re 25 draft position. Its like heads we win tails they lose and if we miss on the TOR pick we still hold that card in 25.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loving these mocks with Clingan, Buzelis, and Topic pulling up. Even Holland, Williams, and Knecht could get in there and push down some gold to SA in the event TOR conveys and has Spurs in the 7-9 range (or SAs own falls). Even 2 of those names goes top 5 and it becomes a very fluid situation with SA likely to get value at a discount
    Cody Williams is interesting to me. 6 foot 8 with 7 foot 2 wingspan, imagine if he plays out just as fluid as his brother but 3 inches taller and longer, with some evidence he can even shoot the 3 ball.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've wanted Topic as my #1 choice all season, but Dillingham may be pulling slightly ahead with how vocal he was about being a Spur. I personally would like 2 of Topic, Dillingham, Sheppard, or Risacher (and that includes taking 2 PGs).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dillingham and either Buzelis or Saluan are my picks

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's most definitely going to be a point guard and a wing.

PG: Topic or Dillingham.
    Wing: Risacher, Holland, Williams or Buzelis.

I didn't watch any of these players in detail, but I'd say Risacher and Dillingham would be ideal.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    topic will be a bust in nba book it. Cant shoot and subpar athlete

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we get a high pick and TOR pick, it seems like we would be able to take Topic OR Risacher then Sheppard OR Buzelis. Assuming we went best available PG and SF. Which would you prefer?

Risacher has dropped some recently due to poor shooting second half. My top possibilities at 4 and 8 would be Dilly and Buzelis. I would also trade both second rounders to lakers and Keldon for 16 and Salaun

Spurs love forever RobinsontoDuncan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I would go Holland & Dillingham as my top choices.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is clearly tracking my posts now Cody Williams just out of the blue at #8, I don’t think so!

https://nbadraft.theringer.com/mock-draft

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buezelis at 4 would be dope

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buezelis at 4 would be dope
    I think he could very much be in the mix there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Topic and Buzellis
    Dillingham and Buzellis
    Those are my priorities as well though I'd be lying if I said I would be disappointed to add more Frenchmen to the roster. Lots of win-win scenarios at play here iyam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Buzellis will be the steal of this draft. And the fact he could be there at 8 blows my mind. Raises the question, do you take another guard in Dillingham or go forward at either 4 or 8 depending on what you prioritize. Seems to me Tre Jones is a goner though and he should bring back a nice trade piece.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buzelis and Dilly.

Wemby
    Sochan
    Buz
    Vassel
    Dilly.

dump KJ, and the two second round picls for Saulun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Buzellis will be the steal of this draft. And the fact he could be there at 8 blows my mind. Raises the question, do you take another guard in Dillingham or go forward at either 4 or 8 depending on what you prioritize. Seems to me Tre Jones is a goner though and he should bring back a nice trade piece.
    I have a harder time seeing Buzelis lasting to 8 than I do with Dillingham, only because of the needs of the teams picking. Barring trades, the only real other threat to take Dillingham is WAS, whereas pretty much every team in the Top 7, aside from perhaps Houston, could use someone of Buzelis archetype.

My top 5 combos, in order, would be:

Buzelis & Holland
    Buzelis & Dillingham
    Buzelis & Sheppard
    Risacher & Holland
    Risacher & Dillingham

Thread Information