Page 244 of 310 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 7740
    Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've established why. Now explain why Sarr ain't start and only gets fourteen minutes a game and every observer says he won't be ready for a long time.
    Who says he won't be ready for a long time. That's your belief.

Sarr will be the first pick in the 2024 NBA draft. That doesn't look like he's not expected to be ready for a long time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who says he won't be ready for a long time. That's your belief.

Sarr will be the first pick in the 2024 NBA draft. That doesn't look like he's not expected to be ready for a long time.
    Read almost any professional mock drafter/observer. They all say he's a project.

He's the first pick out of inertia.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read almost any professional mock drafter/observer. They all say he's a project.

He's the first pick out of inertia.
    He's a project because he has no offensive game.
    His defensive impact will be a positive right away.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not a horrible result to me. I'm not a huge Williams fan but see the idea of going for him in this draft and I've marked George as a guy who is slotted later than he should be. (I think he'll rise.)
    For sure. In such an unpredictable draft, this would give us two players seemingly with good bbiq, possible positive shooting, and a chance at someone to vaguely resemble a point guard, which may be what the team is looking for.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA 2024 draft

1. Portland - Sarr
    2. Detroit - Risacher
    3. San Antonio - Topic

Nice core Sarr, Scoot and Sharpe

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their PG picks in the first round for the last 15 years have been George Hill, Corey Joseph, Dejounte Murray, Derrick White, Josh Primo, and Blake Wesley. Joseph is the smallest one at 6'2" 200 lbs, everyone else 6'4" and up. I want Dilly or Sheppard too but am scared they'll go Topic just for his size.
    All combo guards or players they were attempting to convert into that, unlike Topic (at least offensively).

My sense is Sheppard, McCain and Carrington are the guards they're most focused on, though obviously they don't have a pick in the projected range of the latter two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reed Sheppard so firmly in the quadrant of wow they had to expand the chart for guards that ends with 40% elsewhere to not 50% but 55%. Plus the defense and play connectivity he brings even if his shot isn't falling? Got to figure Sheppard is a key target.

Someone was saying Dillon Jones a few pages back and that could be a strong call. And Mogbo crew was calling him the other day and I see he makes an appearance in the far corner of the forwards chart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA 2024 draft

1. Portland - Sarr
    2. Detroit - Risacher
    3. San Antonio - Topic

Nice core Sarr, Scoot and Sharpe
    Ayton/Wiliams both with two more years but I do see POR mocked with Cs how does that shake out for them although I bet Ayton/Williams is firmly not in POR future plans tbh.

Lot of mocks with Sarr/Clingan/Flip to POR and not sure how they reconcile other than just going ahead and starting the new front court of the future right now regardless. POR can't really fit any guards and they have the two first rounders to make it worse. Not sure who they target or maybe POR bundles some picks/Ayton/Williams for a better roster fit in a trade.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone have any decent second round candidates or late 20s possible trade up candidates? I like the idea of drafting either toolsy wings that can defend well and do a little bit of everything on offense (Vince Williams Jr, Christian Braun, Josh Hart) or tall shooters with decent skills but limited athleticism (Sam Hauser, Duncan Robinson). Mostly because while you can only have so many ball handling guards or rim protecting centers, there's really no limit to the above types that you can play on a playoff roster.

With that said, from category 1, I'm looking at Jaylen Tyson (#32 on Tankathon) and Nique Clifford (not in top 60). Ryan Dunn scares the out of me, but he may be worth a second round flyer (currently #31 on Talkathon)
    From category 2, looking at Alex Karaban (#45), Payton Sandfort (#56 although I'm pretty concerned about his defense). I don't think Furphy drops to the late 20s but if he does he's definitely worth a look.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe Bleacher report just came out with a 2 round mock that has Jaylon Tyson going #21 to Philly- and they have Castle at 22

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fall to 7-9 range they are taking Clingan

Why not?
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fall to 7-9 range they are taking Clingan
    If the Spurs fall to 8 or 9, one of the teams that jumped them would draft Clingan before then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    any dalton knecht advocates or haters? man, the more video i see of him, the more dog I see in that dude.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rob Dillingham: Shades of Lou Williams, Bones Hyland

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda think this is how it will go, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are proper comps tbh. Sexton is another. He’ll top out at a very good 6th man, which isn’t a bad thing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are proper comps tbh. Sexton is another. He’ll top out at a very good 6th man, which isn’t a bad thing.
    Agreed.
    But then again, every one in a while, one of these undersized scorers explodes and becomes a legit all-star.

I don't like some of these player comps.

Sarr has no outside shot, JJJ is one of the better shooting bigs in the league.
    There are plenty of non-shooting bigs that could've been the comparison.

Comparing Topic to Dragic just because they're from the same region.
    Dragic was a very good shooter right away, but was never an elite passer and playmaker.

I don't think Castle will make it, but comparing him to Fultz is a bad look.
    Draft prospects should never be compared with busts unless you're actually willing to say they're not going to make it in the analysis.

And so on.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Risacher is a lock at #1 now imo after his solid performances these last 3 weeks in front of NBA scouts.

I dont see a world where spurs pick Topic and my bold prediction is Topic will be back to Europe after his rookie contract.

I'll delete this post ofc, it none of that happens.
    Be ready to delete this.

Sarr will be the first pick and the Spurs will draft Topic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow Pacome pulls up to 18

Flip falls to 26

crazy to see Kolek and Furphy slip to the 2nd round

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that sums up this draft- while all drafts are a crap shoot this one is really up htere

be interesting how this group looks in 5 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we somehow get the Toronto pick, I'm looking at various two-player combos to draft, with one player being more of a high upside reach and another as a safer pick.

Isaiah Collier/Dalton Knecht
    Jared McCain/Ron Holland
    Reed Sheppard/Cody Williams

Just spitballing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    any dalton knecht advocates or haters? man, the more video i see of him, the more dog I see in that dude.
    Poor defender but seems like a gamer. I've been pumping the accelerator on him, so to speak.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some surprising estimations.

what I notice: O‘Connor ist the second to now put McCain in the top ten. (Wasserman has him at pick 7 in his Mock update from yesterday)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some surprising estimations.

what I notice: O‘Connor ist the second to now put McCain in the top ten. (Wasserman has him at pick 7 in his Mock update from yesterday)
    I’ve become a McCain convert of late. Liking him at 7 if we get the TOR pick.

Thread Information