Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlotte's hit big shots and crunch time

FOULING FOOL Collins commits two fouLS

Spurs CANNOT beat bottom DWELLER

apart from hyper-babied VW, no other slur will ever sniff all-star level
    Makes you really appreciate when we had three guys that you could DEPEND ON to put up 20 a night.

Wemby is one of those guys.

The rest of the rotation COULD put up 20, or they could put up 10 with a bunch of other boneheaded mistakes and errors.

Great game from Keldon tonight, bad game for Vassell. Next game might be a great game for Sochan, but Keldon will the bed. Then Vassell will have a good game, but Sochan will the bed. It's like rock-paper-scissors with these kids.

Oh, and the fact that Branham is in the doghouse isn't a good look either. He deserves to be there, but this was supposed to be another big "prospect"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good game for the boys without Wemby. Our other guys are pretty bad, clearly - but at least they put up a fight.

Major trades are necessary for this team to compete for a le. Or multiple years of growth, which would be a stupid decision on the FO's part.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have to be careful with his resting, though. We are halfway through the season (41 games), and Wemby has missed 6 so far.

Wemby needs to play a minimum of 65 games to even qualify for RoY (so he can only miss 11 more).

Right now, his pace is good but if Pop keeps resting him or he has another nagging little injury, that could derail quickly.
    The 65 game minimum does not apply to the ROY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 65 game minimum does not apply to the ROY.
    Ah, good to know. I assumed it fell into the category of "Season Awards" but ESPN confirms Rookie Awards are not: https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ing-stars-work

Thread Information