Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blow it up.

Blow it all up and start from scratch. Fire everyone but Wemby. Fire all the players. Fire all the Coaches. Fire all the Front Office staff. Fire the GM, Brian...twice. Fire everyone.

Let Wemby choose the next coach and players. And I flat out guarantee you, we'd be 3x as good as we are today. , you can't get much worse, so why not?

Blow it all to smithereens and start over.
    I think you should try to be a little more dramatic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, I aint even rootin for Spurs wins anymore!
    Im rootin for Wembanyama's stats!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's called stealth tanking. Try to get Wemby his stats and flowers without winning too many games
    At this point, I'm becoming more and more a fan of this "stealth" tank. That said, I feel we could have been much, much better this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, I'm becoming more and more a fan of this "stealth" tank. That said, I feel we could have been much, much better this season.
    thats just another way of saying "im coping with how the season is going"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats just another way of saying "im coping with how the season is going"
    pretty much

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are plenty of games to cliff jump on but the celtics aren't one of them. They are real legit championship team with a real legit coaching staff.

Nice to see the spurs start winning the 3rd quarters by losing the 1st and 2nd quarters so bad. Real 5-d chess stuff right there by Pop.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Sochan would play at the same level as last year and Vassel would play like he just earned a 150-million dollar contract, they would be a lot better. The rest of the team is either bad or play within their limitations (Jones for example).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree, but the results are what they are. We aren't going to make the play-in, so might as well maximize draft odds.

At this point, there isn't much point in piling up wins other than just keeping morale up (mostly for Wemby's sake).

If we can get him RoY or an All-Star nod, that is the goal.

Frankly, everyone else on this roster is expendable...and I mean EVERYONE.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't joking when I say "Blow it all up." We can only get better. Seriously.

And Wemby can stay at my house till the destruction is over. I make great crepes and Have 9' ceilings. We can talk about possible new French coaches...I even parlez vous francais. Pop Est nul. We'd have a lot to parlez about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And Wemby can stay at my house till the destruction is over. I make great crepes and Have 9' ceilings. We can talk about possible new French coaches...I even parlez vous francais. Pop Est nul. We'd have a lot to parlez about.
    Aren’t the Spurs standing in the crater post blowup?

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are plenty of games to cliff jump on but the celtics aren't one of them. They are real legit championship team with a real legit coaching staff.

Nice to see the spurs start winning the 3rd quarters by losing the 1st and 2nd quarters so bad. Real 5-d chess stuff right there by Pop.
    Yeah, Celtics are just a much better team. Nothing to get worked up over. The game went about as expected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kind of wish it was stealth tanking, but unfortunately I think this team is just that bad.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kind of wish it was stealth tanking, but unfortunately I think this team is just that bad.
    Yeah this team just sucks, which is concerning, because we are probably going to have to legit swap out 80% of this roster over the next 3 years to put a real contending team around Victor, and we got to do it with a GM who has never put together a contending team before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I even parlez vous francais.
    lol no you don't or you wouldn't have typed "do you speak french?" while using the formal form of "you" to top it off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The spurs have dozens of picks, quite a few likely to be high picks. In five years this place will be fretting over having too much talent and having to give some away for picks because we are out of cap room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

P.S. we should be together too…
    The teas gone cold and I’m wondering why …..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Termine and Johnson said on their Sirius show yesterday . They agree that pop is a top 5 coach of all time, but not this year. They agree with most spurs fans that he and the front office suck and are doing a disservice to Wemby. They say the spurs should get a young coach that will grow with Wemby’s development. Pop ain’t going to be coaching during his best years. Pop should step aside and get out of the way. Jmho!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop will never do that before he wins another ring with Wemby. His ego is too big.

Thread Information