Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She was just less reprehensible than Trump. This isn't difficult.
    So many wasted keystrokes on such a simple concept.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She was just less reprehensible than Trump. This isn't difficult.
    Obviously not.. she lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the are you still talking about Hilary Clinton? She was a ty candidate, and lost the EC to a ty candidate because her campaign miscalculated.

Why are you wearing her loss like a badge on of honor four years later even after the ty candidate she lost to just lost the election?

The dems accomplished their goal. They made Trump the first one term president in nearly 30 years.

You’re a petty, low value add harping on ing HRC.
    Meltdown from the Dunning Krueger candidate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, by definition it's my opinion. But it's certainly hard to argue otherwise when we have literal audio evidence of your guy trying to persuade people to conjure up non-existent votes so he can maintain control of the presidency.

I have only expressed opinion in this thread. You objected to those opinions based on your own arbitrary rules about who can be called ty.

I seriously never thought the Adam Lambert alt would lodge itself so permanently and destructively in someone's brain.
    You said she was a y candidate. My initial point was that the left ran a y candidate therefore lost the election therefore are partly responsible for the last four years..

On the other hand I didn't even vote despite your desire to push a narrative that you hope gives you a target. I'm on record here prior to the election saying I wasn't going to vote for either one. You on the other hand did back your candidate even though you say she's ty. That means in the grand scheme of things you are more responsible for the last four years than am I.

Now you are doubling down with a narrative attempt on the Adam Lambert comment. I nailed you.on it -. you stopped. If it wasn't your alter ego more free to be a complete asshole then you would have continued posting. What kind of moral person creates sock puppet to do their evil deeds?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you are doubling down with a narrative attempt on the Adam Lambert comment. I nailed you.on it -. you stopped. If it wasn't your alter ego more free to be a complete asshole then you would have continued posting. What kind of moral person creates sock puppet to do their evil deeds?
    SMH. Sadbert.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even denying it.
    Deny what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said she was a y candidate. My initial point was that the left ran a y candidate therefore lost the election therefore are partly responsible for the last four years..
    * ty

"Partly responsible" is a new addition to your argument and certainly makes it more agreeable. I've never denied Democrats ed up in 2016 and blew an opportunity to keep a scoundrel out of the White House. But he was still the GOP's scoundrel. An even easier and more fool-proof way to keep him out of the White House would have been for Republicans not to make him their candidate in the first place.

On the other hand I didn't even vote despite your desire to push a narrative that you hope gives you a target. I'm on record here prior to the election saying I wasn't going to vote for either one. You on the other hand did back your candidate even though you say she's ty. That means in the grand scheme of things you are more responsible for the last four years than am I.
    That's the dumbest thing you've ever posted. A vote against Trump is not more responsible for Trump than someone who didn't even have the conviction to vote.

And I don't believe you anyway, but it doesn't matter. You spent the last 4 years either enabling and defending Trump's ridiculous presidency, or you just ignored him and pretended it wasn't happening. Neither of us had any measurable individual impact on the past 4 years, but like millions of other spineless conservatives, you were an enabler. Put enough of you together and that's how we elect Donald Trump and how he manages to stay in office for 4 years.

I was comfortable being an asshole before, during and after I used the Lambert sock. Having an avatar with a face and name that I knew would annoy the out of you guys made it more amusing. I played him up a bit as a character, because that was also fun. At some point I was logged into Spurminator on desktop and Lambert on mobile and that's pretty much how I used them for the last few months. Then I logged out because posting as the Adam Lambert alt always led to talking about the Adam Lambert alt instead of something more interesting, and since then I literally never think about it unless you bring it up.

I'm enjoying the psychoanalysis though. I'll return the favor - I think you believe that for someone on this site to have annoyed you to such a degree that you literally sought out his iden y via email address, they must have had some plan or motivation in mind, like some dark secret. This makes you feel like you accomplished some big, significant reveal. But I really didn't put that much thought into it, and no one else on this website gives a (well, except for Derp, so congrats on that.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously not.. she lost.
    That's not how "reprehensible" works.

Thread Information