My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that it's official that Splitter is not going to get any playing time in the playoffs, I think I'm just going to stop watching the Spurs until Bonner is off the team no matter how many years it takes. I thought maybe Pop didn't play Splitter in the Boston game because he didn't trust him enough, but I was wrong of course.

Instead of getting frustrated game after game I'd rather just stop watching them, even though I've been a fan of this team for over a decade I just can't watch this anymore. Bonner brings absolutely nothing to the team, NOTHING at all. For the past 3 years he has been getting abused on defense, his rotation defense is terrible, his post defense, etc. But for whatever reason Pop just can't see this.

Splitter came in and drew I think 2 or 3 quick fouls on Hill which took him out of the game, while scoring 3 points and he played pretty good defense. Bonner came in and the Rockets went on a run . Pop is a great coach and all but for whatever reason he just can't play the right players for whatever reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL @ Bonner playing most of the second half and OT.

Thread Information