Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to say Rasho is definitely showing some good improvement this year, especially on the defensive end. I wish he'd dunk it a bit more but he definitely is making strides, and is turning out to be better than I thought when we first signed him.

Very Tempting Offer
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree he is definitely fitting in better this year. He's playing more aggresive and just looks generally more comfortable on the court.

Spurs love forever RobinsontoDuncan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus he was awesome against the lakers

Player To Be Named Later
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he played mighty fine ball tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was the reason it didnt get any worse in the 4th, he has my vote for player of, at least, the 4th quarter... His stats do him no justice though, if they counted all of the missed shots that he tipped out to teamates as rebounds, then he would have had at least 5-6 more rebs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plays of the game?

Ginobili's strip of Kobe's drive for the steal. Bryant had been working our asses up until that point.

Two tip-outs by Rasho. EXCELENT! He knowingly popped them out for the guards. Killed lots of clock time and killed any signs of a late rally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was surprised to see only 5 official rebounds for Rasho. I didn't think that accurate.

Rasho was really a major factor in this game. He and Tim clogged the lane pretty well but the Lakers actually shot pretty well from the outside, especially in the first half. The only complaint I had with Rasho was he didn't box out very well in the second half. Lots of second chances for the Lakers. Brian Grant really helped the Lakers defensively. Not many easy buckets for Duncan in the second half because of Grant, with some nice help from Odom and Cook.

Gino was absolutely incredible but the pass he got from Rasho on a backdoor in the 2nd half was terrific. Good thing Gino was looking. Rasho's passing is getting better all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was surprised to see only 5 official rebounds for Rasho. I didn't think that accurate.

Rasho was really a major factor in this game. He and Tim clogged the lane pretty well but the Lakers actually shot pretty well from the outside, especially in the first half. The only complaint I had with Rasho was he didn't box out very well in the second half. Lots of second chances for the Lakers. Brian Grant really helped the Lakers defensively. Not many easy buckets for Duncan in the second half because of Grant, with some nice help from Odom and Cook.

Gino was absolutely incredible but the pass he got from Rasho on a backdoor in the 2nd half was terrific. Good thing Gino was looking. Rasho's passing is getting better all the time.
    I've noticed that as well. Rasho had a fine game tonight.

His block against Kobe Bryant in the second half was so SWEET!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Kobe was ing about that block; ordinarily that'd automatically be a foul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Kobe was ing about that block; ordinarily that'd automatically be a foul.
    I agree, Rasho had his fair share of bogus calls against superstars in the past. That this mean that Rasho is a star or that Kobe isn't one anymore?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, but Kobe was just being a baby, it wasnt a foul, but he wanted it to be anyway... Rasho blocked him cleanly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, but Kobe was just being a baby, it wasnt a foul, but he wanted it to be anyway... Rasho blocked him cleanly.
    You're absolutely right, it's just that the thought of refs calling in favour of Rasho over Kobe struck me as funny.
    Anyway It's 11:00 Am over here and what better start to a Saturday that a Spur over Lakers win!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I coulda sworn Rasho had two blocks in successive Laker possessions then -- have to watch the tape.

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rasho seemed to move around a lot more on denfense and stay active. I hope this continues.

Spurs love forever RobinsontoDuncan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Sequ whats up, why arent you dissing your boy now? 12 reb w/ 8 pts game 1, 14 pts game 2, Whats going on? He looked nice on def game 2 also. Hmm... Maybe he will be good this year,
    Sequ Redeem yourself while you have a chance, at present no one will think any less of you if you say he had a bad first year but is heading to an impressive second here.

I like boobs a lot! Slo spurs fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sequspur, i'm waiting your opinion!

Thread Information