Page 372 of 372 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372
Results 9,276 to 9,280 of 9280
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I quite like Topic but what I truly hate about him is his agent.

This is what he told to media while Topic had a torn ACL:
    https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/sto...nts-stats-more

Monday, he appeared to reinjure the same knee, looking unable to put any weight as he limped off the court in obvious distress. A postgame examination revealed Topic avoided serious injury, sources told ESPN, and he will not require surgery. His injury is being described as a left knee sprain. A source told ESPN that Topic "froze up" after feeling pain in his previously injured knee, but recovered quickly in the locker room.
    This level of lying is unreal, even for an agent defending the draft stock of his player.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right now, regarding players potential availability at #4 and #8, I think the situation is the following:
    - Players who won't be there at #4 : Sarr and Risacher.
    - Players who could be there at #4 but won't be there at #8: Clingan, Sheppard, Buzelis and Castle.
    - Players who could be picked at #8 without being a huge reach: Dillingham, Knecht, Salaün, Topic, Holland, Cody Williams and Devin Carter.

Personally, I would go with Castle at #4 and Cody Williams at #8.
    I agree with how players will go on draft night and I actually like those two players

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pistons and blazers? that's interesting. maybe he could go before the 8th pick.
    Don't say that!

Spurs may draft him at 4 if they fear he'll go before 8.

Believe.
    Post Count
    in the big picture we should expect that both 2nd round picks might be stashed. (or traded). the roster is filled up anyway and there are some more 1st rounders coming in 2025. not that I wish they go that route, but I wouldn't be surprised and the reasons are obvious.

there will be enough raw talent to place a bet on and watch them develop for two or three years. like Johnson, Dadiet, Djurisic, Ajinca, Chomche, Flowers.
    Roster is filled up with garbage. Every one of these guys should be fighting for his job at training camp except Wemby. It would be like Okc saying let’s not draft Jalen Williams cause we already have Tre Mann lmao.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After consideration, we’ll come away from the draft with Castle, somehow, some way.

Thread Information