Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read topic suffered serious knee injury. Anyone that follows that can comment?
    It was non contact and he couldn't put weight on it and had to be carried by two people. At least didn't seem to see a bad hyperextension or anything though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is tough. We 100% need a PG, but is Topic overperforming against non-elite compe ion?

Risacher is the BPA at 4 if he's available IMHO, but he's also going to deal with fighting Vassell and Sochan for important minutes. Maybe we go small, but I hate that the only way he gets big minutes is being a "stretch wing" at the very beginning (meaning he'll be playing plenty of the 4 with Sochan). He's going to have a lot of trouble with his rookie body with all the switching that's undoubtedly going to occur.

In my heart of hearts, I want Topic, but I don't trust him to a) be up to NBA level on day 1 nor b) for Pop to trust him with any real minutes when he's got Tre, Wesley and even ing Bran Ham to fall back on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beauty timvp, thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is tough. We 100% need a PG, but is Topic overperforming against non-elite compe ion?

Risacher is the BPA at 4 if he's available IMHO, but he's also going to deal with fighting Vassell and Sochan for important minutes. Maybe we go small, but I hate that the only way he gets big minutes is being a "stretch wing" at the very beginning (meaning he'll be playing plenty of the 4 with Sochan). He's going to have a lot of trouble with his rookie body with all the switching that's undoubtedly going to occur.

In my heart of hearts, I want Topic, but I don't trust him to a) be up to NBA level on day 1 nor b) for Pop to trust him with any real minutes when he's got Tre, Wesley and even ing Bran Ham to fall back on.
    well Risacher is a 3 so he'd play right along side those guys, not fight them for mins.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4th pick - Castle
    8th pick - Salaun

After this coming season when Blake Wesley contract expires, he will not be resigned by the Spurs. Sochan will eventually be a 6th man for the Spurs and KJ, I hate to say will eventually most likely get traded.

Thread Information