Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I don't care who broadcasts the game. I usually mute the halftime shows anyhow on a side window.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't care who broadcasts the game. I usually mute the halftime shows anyhow on a side window.
    ...it's true, he's had me over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the watches that anyway, if you watch the game you have a pretty good idea of what happened, those HT and post game shows just go over what we already know

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    ...it's true, he's had me bent over.
    corrected

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just this song is better than the whole Inside the NBA... Id rather listen to it for 10 minutes straight, than to what Shaq has to say.
    It's even better with the lyrics included.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Roundball Rock is overrated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ONLY reason I watch NBA halftime is because of the TNT cast. They make it fun and enjoyable, while also giving good game analysis. NBC and ESPN suck at halftimes. They are sooooooooooooooooo boring.
    Now I will mute that shiznit, or better yet take my go take a massive shiznit while the game is at the half.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they are entertaining but when it comes to actual analysis ….yeah they suck

Candace Parker, Dray and Crawford make Shaw, Chuck and Kenny look like clowns
    Them boring arse no personality morons? Are you serious? They cant hold Chucks nutsack let alone Ernie, Kenny, and Shaq being involved. Get that fawk outta here with that bullshiznit.

There is a reason why Inside the NBA has won multiple Emmys. No other broadcast team comes close. Its a proven fact. If you don't like the show you are definitely in the minority.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ONLY reason I watch NBA halftime is because of the TNT cast. They make it fun and enjoyable, while also giving good game analysis. NBC and ESPN suck at halftimes. They are sooooooooooooooooo boring.
    Now I will mute that shiznit, or better yet take my go take a massive shiznit while the game is at the half.
    I usually save the long for when Zollins checks in for Victor at the 6:00 mark of the first quarter since that's what the Spurs are going to do after that sub too 90% of the time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Them boring arse no personality morons? Are you serious? They cant hold Chucks nutsack let alone Ernie, Kenny, and Shaq being involved. Get that fawk outta here with that bullshiznit.

There is a reason why Inside the NBA has won multiple Emmys. No other broadcast team comes close. Its a proven fact. If you don't like the show you are definitely in the minority.
    The best part(s) are when Barkley has to be reminded that he has nary ring. It used to be funny years ago, now? It's sad and unwatchable.

He was duly warned as Shaq was. Daddy finally got with the program. Otherwise, they'd a ate him alive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

did you not understand my post, Borja?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you not understand my post, Borja?

Every single uncorrect word of it. Those morons do not know half as much as the TNT crew. They are also BOOOOOOOOOOORING.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every single uncorrect word of it. Those morons do not know half as much as the TNT crew. They are also BOOOOOOOOOOORING.
    the TNT crew is entertaining obviously, but their analysis is borderline barbershop talk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the TNT crew is entertaining obviously, but their analysis is borderline barbershop talk

Their commentary and analysis has added humor for sure, but its not incorrect. If you want dry NBA game analysis that is boring as watching dead weeds grow, then you will be happy with NBC and ESPN for sure.
    Personally I'm going to miss these guys. They made halftime fun and watchable IMHO.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Crowd in a frenzy during warmups
    Last edited by FrostKing; 4 Days Ago at 10:34 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their commentary and analysis has added humor for sure, but its not incorrect. If you want dry NBA game analysis that is boring as watching dead weeds grow, then you will be happy with NBC and ESPN for sure.
    Personally I'm going to miss these guys. They made halftime fun and watchable IMHO.

I definitely take TNT creW over ESPN any day of the week

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully NBC or ESPN brings Kevin Harlan on. I think NBC can probably put together a decent studio team on their own without poaching from Inside the NBA, but hopefully ESPN will offer Chuck/Kenny/Shaq the entire coffer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hopefully NBC or ESPN brings Kevin Harlan on. I think NBC can probably put together a decent studio team on their own without poaching from Inside the NBA, but hopefully ESPN will offer Chuck/Kenny/Shaq the entire coffer.
    Didn't Harlan have a [fine call] during a game, Spurm?

Bob Neal used to have that call when Nowitski would hit a 3...

"Nowitski for 3,,,,,,Auctung baby, auctung!!!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best part(s) are when Barkley has to be reminded that he has nary ring. It used to be funny years ago, now? It's sad and unwatchable.

He was duly warned as Shaq was. Daddy finally got with the program. Otherwise, they'd a ate him alive.
    You're sad he's part of your 0'fer legacy in Phoenix?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TNT studio show is far superior, but for play by play now that Mark Jackson is gone give me ESPN if it's Breen calling the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully NBC or ESPN brings Kevin Harlan on.
    And doesn't bring Reggie Miller on

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're sad he's part of your 0'fer legacy in Phoenix?
    He couldn't get to it there in '93. Tried to buddy up with Jordan at the first instead of fighting him tooth & nail, then at the last he was gonna be the hero, went for the steal on that inbounds initiating that domino fall that culminated with Paxson standing all alone.

It's right on the YouTube. But nobody will acknowledge that because they wanted & still want Barkley preserved for posterity, for some damn reason. But you weren't &&& aren't gonna talk 'em out of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And doesn't bring Reggie Miller on
    Agreed

But Boris Durke talks way too much , let Breen call the game FFS
    Red has better timing

Thread Information