Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I can’t believe Son missed that 1 on 1 , although andcas I’vw always said, Ortega is better than Eserson
    First team I have rooted for where I like the team and hate its fans.
    They have Arsenal on the brain syndrome.
    There was literally no cheering for the Spurs and plenty of seats available for Arsenal fans at Tottenham.
    The team was right on track for a goal to tie the game, outplaying MC, and zero noise. Its shameful.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    First team I have rooted for where I like the team and hate its fans.
    They have Arsenal on the brain syndrome.
    There was literally no cheering for the Spurs and plenty of seats available for Arsenal fans at Tottenham.
    The team was right on track for a goal to tie the game, outplaying MC, and zero noise. Its shameful.
    Agreed

How do you feel about Ange?

I remember all the hype around him early in the season

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Agreed

How do you feel about Ange?

I remember all the hype around him early in the season
    Very good.

He needs to sharpen up on set pieces on defense and on offense.
    Spurs were horrible.
    They need a true Center forward. Harry Kane would have thrived on this team statistically. Son belongs on the left hand side. Teams adjusted to Son in the center where he is just not strong enough.
    They have a bunch of young players that I beleive will be very good with Pasta. Udogie, Pape Sarr, Porro, Van der Velt... If Madison could have stayed healthy it would have solidified the young midfield.
    Bissouma was fantastic the first 10 games and then melted. He is a head case. Very good player that folds up.

I also was very pleased than Ange the Pasta was absolutely livid after Spurs lost to MC after playing a good game. He not only blew his top at the fans because of the Arsenal at ude, he got mad at his own staff when they said at least the likely prevented Arsenal from winning the EPL. I totally agree with his outrage. This made me like Ange even more.
    Last edited by pgardn; 1 Week Ago at 08:29 PM.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    How did Gunners blow this? Especially with City preoccupied with an extra Round.

When I joined the Bayern fan club here locally in the early 2010s, this Pub was already disillusioned Arsenal fans.

Pep will likely grow bored and leave in a couple years. Are Gunners primed for happiness?

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    MC win the league again.

Arsenal pulled out a lot of tough games in the last minutes, like today.
    Klopp is gone. Can’t see Liverpool as top notch yet again.
    MU in disarray. Newcastle is a permanent top team with the $. Had a ton of injuries this year.
    Chelsea I have to think are much better next year.

From above: I have the same feeling about Pep. He gets bored if there is not something to fix.
    Spurs get into Europe which requires they field a much deeper team. But they don’t have the really big $

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Footy just down. I didn't get into this season.

World Cup was sick. Polska vs Mexico made my heart almost skip beat.

Euros coming up.

I love all kinds of sports but nothing compares to Major Tournament with your birth nation. So much build up and it all comes down to an hour. Glory or tears.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    How did Gunners blow this? Especially with City preoccupied with an extra Round.

When I joined the Bayern fan club here locally in the early 2010s, this Pub was already disillusioned Arsenal fans.

Pep will likely grow bored and leave in a couple years. Are Gunners primed for happiness?
    How?
    DNA

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Gunners ever get close to UCL glory?

I remember German buddies telling me about 1999

Seems craziest ending ever. Nutty greasy chance goals too.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Benrahma has been instrumental in Lyon jumping from relegation battle to clinching a Europa league spot.
    That’s what happens when you play for a competent manager

Moyes ball

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

What did they blow? They were 16-1-1 to end the season. City playing FA cup surely wasn't much more of a burden. They took 8/12 points from City and Liverpool (city took 3/12 from Arsenal/Liverpool).

Their poor December form (ironically city was poor then too) and their loss in Villa in April cost them the le.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Benrahma has been instrumental in Lyon jumping from relegation battle to clinching a Europa league spot.
    That’s what happens when you play for a competent manager

Moyes ball
    Yeah when an Algerian leaves a team you can be sure that team will suffer...
    Except they dont. MC wins everything when the purely left footed leaves.
    And then almost again... And where does the Algerian go... Saudi fkn Arabia? Might as well go to China to play (oops that flopped with billions of people)

That was a straight jab lefty. Throw something back.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    What did they blow? They were 16-1-1 to end the season. City playing FA cup surely wasn't much more of a burden. They took 8/12 points from City and Liverpool (city took 3/12 from Arsenal/Liverpool).

Their poor December form (ironically city was poor then too) and their loss in Villa in April cost them the le.
    And there is no shame in that loss.
    Arsenal has done what I thought might happen.
    And I must say they are fun to watch

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Yeah when an Algerian leaves a team you can be sure that team will suffer...
    Except they dont. MC wins everything when the purely left footed leaves.
    And then almost again... And where does the Algerian go... Saudi fkn Arabia? Might as well go to China to play (oops that flopped with billions of people)

That was a straight jab lefty. Throw something back.
    I struck a nerve

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I struck a nerve
    Yeah the TEAM vs. player NBA type BS.
    Ya got me. I dont mix this with singles in Tennis either.

"Today its Messi vs. Ronaldo as Barcelona plays Real Madrid"

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Pep Jackson

lost to freaking Erik Seven Hag

only 1 le without Mahrez and Gundo

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Pep Jackson

lost to freaking Erik Seven Hag

only 1 le without Mahrez and Gundo
    Mahrez dominated Haaland in importance in the rise of MC.
    Yes indeed…

36 goals to 5? Oh. Is that backwards? Is this why Mahrez went Saudi and Lefty became a fan of the Saudi league?

Now it will be interesting to see if Ten Hag stays on.
    MU also played an incredible game against Liverpool in this compe ion.

Pep meanwhile reaches greatest manager levels.
    But because Pep had Messi… he stinks?
    Love the game, not nationalism.
    Last edited by pgardn; 2 Days Ago at 10:37 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    1st of sll Mahrez recruited Spaaland

Also Paaland scored less goals this season without Mahrez than he did last season with him…

Speaking of impact, Tottenham finished 8th last season with Harry Can’t and 5th this season without him and last season 8th with him

Bayern won BuLi last season without him and 3rd this season with him, 18 points behind Leverkusen

THR HARRY CAN’T EFFECT

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    1st of sll Mahrez recruited Spaaland

Also Paaland scored less goals this season without Mahrez than he did last season with him…

Speaking of impact, Tottenham finished 8th last season with Harry Can’t and 5th this season without him and last season 8th with him

Bayern won BuLi last season without him and 3rd this season with him, 18 points behind Leverkusen

THR HARRY CAN’T EFFECT
    Harry scored like 20 more goals than the next closest player in the big B and was only 3 off the assist leader. so harry CAN curse, "fkn get in there", with 36 goals!
    Yeah sure thing. Best thing Bayern ever did. Allowed Spurs to get a midfield. Good for both clubs.

Mahrez recruited Haaland and the headed for the rigors of the Saudi league! Yeah Haaland never would have signed with Pep.
    Sure thing.

Lefty ya gotta throw something better than Harry Kane. Its just not easy to throw a jab with a player this good. Bayern is nowhere without Kane. You know this.
    Seriously make fun of Eric Dier starting to show how awful Bayern could have been without Harry.

Thread Information